Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello, Goodbye.

Hello Blog Followers! Long time no update, eh?

Well, have I been busy this week!

First off, I've finally written up all of my Erie Canal adventure in one place. So if you'd like to read all of my Erie Canal adventure, head on over here: Ameranth's TravelPod

Second, while Blogger worked wonders for my last adventure, it will no longer be my home. It is sad, but these things happen. ;)

However, this is not the end of Ameranth! I've got a new space on the interwebs where all of my updates will be from now on: the new home of Adventures Await

Annd, if you're on Facebook, I've got a page set up there for easy following as well: Adventures Await on facebook


I'm planning on leaving for my next adventure soon, and I hope that you all continue to follow along as Anna and I plot our way across the United States.

No comments: